Senior Project Manager (521-378)
Location: Lynchburg, Virginia US
Job Number: 397
Framatome is seeking a Senior Project Manager for our Lynchburg, VA location. Under broad supervision, this position is responsible for securing and managing resources for multiple Level "B", single or multiple product line commercial projects from proposal development and award through contract closeout. Responsibilities typically include planning, scheduling and control of project activities to achieve project objectives.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides project leadership for major commercial design, construction, expansion, extension, renovation, supply or component replacement projects.
- Prepares project plans/schedules/materials to achieve project quality, reliability, cost and timing objectives.
- Utilizes approved project management methods and processes to execute medium risk projects of existing technology and methods to meet client needs and expectations.
- Provides primary interface between project team, management and client.
- Develops assignments, timetables and responsibilities for team members for the duration of the project.
- Coordinates multiple project activities including organizing and directing personnel, materials and equipment; utilizes team building skills to ensure satisfactory project performance.
- Defines and forecasts needed skills to meet project objectives.
- Manages cash flow and ensures attainment of expected cash position; manages revenue and cost declarations.
All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered for this opportunity. Candidates who exceed minimum qualifications may be considered for a higher level position.
- BS Degree in Business or a technical discipline, plus 12-15 years of project work experience including at least 5 years of experience managing projects.
- Must be working on or have achieved and continue to maintain Framatome PM Certification and must meet all requirements for Framatome level A or B certification.
The following requirements are desired and will be used to differentiate all candidates who apply for this position.
- PMP Certification is preferred.
- Framatome LSS Black Belt certification preferred.
Travel: Up to 50% travel
Framatome is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Location Lynchburg, Virginia, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Job Number: 521-378
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Project Manager (521-378)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lynchburg, Virginia US