Records Specialist II/III (520-378)
Location: Richland, Washington US
Job Number: 396
Framatome is seeking a Records Specialist for our Richland, WA location. The incumbent will be responsible for activities involving records management and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements, classifies files/policies/procedures, receives, verifies, formats, edits, processes, distributes, tracks and maintains system of records according to established procedures and standards for security of document organization, and examines documents to verify completeness and accuracy. They will resolve discrepancies with document originators, inventories stored records, locates and retrieves company records and/or supporting documentation as requested, performs a variety of tasks that include electronic document management system responsibilities, exercise independent judgement in interpreting and applying procedures and will rely on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains computerized document control records management system and/or documentation to ensure compliance with all applicable and required standards.
- Administers, performs minor trouble shooting and assists with user acceptance testing for systems; responds to help desk tickets and customer inquiries.
- Performs reprographics and mail duties.
- Utilizes judgment and experience to identify procedure and process weakness.
- May revise department aids.
- Maintains records database.
- Performs special projects as assigned by supervisor/manager.
- Recommends and assists in implementing changes to improve the efficiency.
- Assists in creating a safe and healthy workplace and comply with all applicable safety and health rules.
- Interfaces with Preparers, Reviewers, Owners, business stakeholders and department team to ensure information is transmitted and posted
- Assigns document numbers and maintain logs
- Routinely represents department in audits, i.e., internal, customer, supplier, and NRC audits as needed.
- Provides backup support on other administrative functions
All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered for this opportunity. Candidates who exceed minimum qualifications may be considered for a higher level position.
- Records Specialist II: High School diploma or equivalent with 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Records Specialist III: High School diploma or equivalent with 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of basic related records and quality assurance standards, techniques and criteria
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the records management field.
- Basic skills with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to comprehend procedures and to evaluate documentation for compliance.
- Ability to develop and maintain good interpersonal relationships with all levels of staff and management.
- Good problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Good organization skills.
Framatome is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Location Richland, Washington, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Job Number: 520-378
Community / Marketing Title: Records Specialist II/III (520-378)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Richland, Washington US