Integrated Outage Manager (516-378)
Location: Lynchburg, Virginia US
Job Number: 394
Framatome is seeking an Integrated Outage Manager for our Mill Ridge Road office in Lynchburg, VA. This position is responsible for directing complex nuclear plant outage-related activities for all Product Lines within the Nuclear Services' organization in accordance with regulatory requirements and company policies. Our organization designs, fabricates, and installs plant hardware for the worldwide nuclear commercial fleet.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serves as the focal point of contact with the customer.
- Leads and directs Framatome employees assigned to outage activities.
- Directs planning and scheduling support, coordinates cost estimates and procurement, and designs support plans prior to and during the outage.
- Monitors progress of outage work, identifies problems, revises schedules and budgets, and reports status of outage to management.
- Coordinates operations and maintenance activities during the outage.
- Oversees implementation of ALARA programs, prepares outage-related documentation, and assesses the adequacy of planning documents and systems.
This position includes oversight and management of the following types of tasks:
- Major Component Replacements
- Steam Generators
- Reactor Vessel Heads and Integrated Head Assemblies
- Component Repairs
- Specialized Automated and Manual Welding
- Specialized Machining including Electrical Discharge Machining
- Underwater In-Vessel Components and Internals
- Asset Protection
- Cavitation Peening
- Emergent Repairs
- Industry Best Response to Emergent Issues
All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered for this opportunity. Candidates who exceed minimum qualifications may be considered for a higher level position.
- Bachelor's Degree, or directly related equivalent experience in lieu of degree, plus 12 years of closely related experience. Framatome LSS Black Belt certification preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge of the Product Lines, work processes, and equipment utilized ; Basic contractual requirements knowledge ; Excellent leadership skills.
- Strategic, Results oriented, Develop Talent, Building Networks, Customer Oriented, Leading change, Flexibility, Innovation.
The employee must be able to:
- Remain in a stationary position, walk, kneel and crouch.
- Operate computer on a continual basis and communicate with various levels of the organization.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Travel: Up to 75% travel
Framatome is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Location Lynchburg, Virginia, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Job Number: 516-378
Community / Marketing Title: Integrated Outage Manager (516-378)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lynchburg, Virginia US