Manager I, Technical Operations (511-378)
Location: Lynchburg, Virginia US
Job Number: 392
Framatome is seeking a Manager I, Technical Operations for the Mill Ridge Road location in Lynchburg, VA. This position requires strong communication skills with Framatome teams including PWR Utility Customers, Framatome OCC, Installed Base Sales, and Equipment & Engineering Organizations. The PWR Operations manager is in charge of day to day work control of PWR Reactor Services organization with work taking place at Mill Ridge Road, Mouth Athos Road, and in the field at customer sites.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing PWR resources in the group.
- Maintain measures for PWR group performance - correct adverse trends and reinforce positive performances
- Defining roles and duties for PWR resources for Outage support
- Direct supervision of staff in the Lynchburg Office during non-outage time
- Providing Outage Support (either from the Lynchburg Office or at Nuclear sites)
- Leadership of daily activities including Training, Staffing, Project Readiness, etc.
- Consistent communication with Customers / Developing Customer relationships.
- Conduct and deliver annual evaluations for personnel within your responsible work group
All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered for this opportunity. Candidates who exceed minimum qualifications may be considered for a higher level position.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree, plus a minimum of 12-14 years of related technical experience. Framatome LSS Black Belt certification preferred.
The following requirements are desired and will be used to differentiate all candidates who apply for this position.
- Demonstrated leadership ability to manage multiple tasks and projects through subordinates
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical ability and problem identification/problem resolution skills.
- Familiar with Outage Support functions (Pre-deploying activities/ training/ staffing/ etc.)
- Familiar with PWR Reactor Services Equipment / Technology
- Experience supervising full-time and part-time staff (local and remote)
- Sales experience (Not required but a plus)
- Customer interface experience
Travel: Up to 50% travel
Framatome is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Location Lynchburg, Virginia, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Job Number: 511-378
Community / Marketing Title: Manager I, Technical Operations (511-378)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lynchburg, Virginia US