Painter Journeyperson (449-378)
Location: Richland, Washington US
Job Number: 351
Framatome is seeking a Painter Journeyperson in Richland, WA. This position is responsible for the preparation of the surfaces to be painted including washing, sanding, sandblasting, scraping, wire brushing, etc.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Color matching and mixing and the application of paint, varnish, stain, enamel, lacquer, vinyl, wall coverings, and floor coverings.
- Make a variety of signs and stencils.
- Perform all phases of skilled painting involving maintenance, repair, installation, modification and improvement of plant structures and equipment where applicable.
- Adhere to established industry and plant safety practices.
- Inspect completed work and ensure that work conforms to requirements of local building and safety codes.
- Due to the variety of tasks, a thorough knowledge of the painting techniques, materials, tools and equipment is required.
All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered for this opportunity. Candidates who exceed minimum qualifications may be considered for a higher level position.
- Must have completed a state approved apprenticeship program or have equivalent work experience.
- The journeyman Painter will have a minimum of 4 years of industrial painting experience.
- Must be able to follow and carry out written and oral instructions and perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Mechanical aptitude and basic equipment operation experience is desirable.
- Must be physically able to lift 50 pounds, bend, stoop, and remain in a standing position for extended periods.
- Good eyesight, manual dexterity and good physical condition are required.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts.
The following requirements are desired and will be used to differentiate all candidates who apply for this position.
- Experience working in radiologically controlled areas.
Framatome is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Location Richland, Washington, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Job Number: 449-378
Community / Marketing Title: Painter Journeyperson (449-378)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Richland, Washington US