Advisory Engineer (Part Time) (370-378)
Location: Lynchburg, Virginia US
Job Number: 317
Framatome is seeking a part time Advisory Engineer for our Mill Ridge Road location in Lynchburg, VA.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Under broad supervision, performs the most complex engineering assignments requiring originality, ingenuity and the development of new methods or resolution of conflicting objectives.
- Provides advanced technical support functioning as an expert in a specific aspect of engineering.
- Maintains knowledge of developments in field of expertise; recommends new, complex, nonstandard materials/analysis/design.
- Reviews project progress and updates management, as needed.
All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered for this opportunity. Candidates who exceed minimum qualifications may be considered for a higher level position.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering plus 12 years engineering experience. An advanced degree may be substituted for related experience. (MS 1-2 years or PhD 1-3 years).
- Knowledge of Mechanical and electromechanical equipment design and operations.
- Knowledge of tooling or machinery design
- Able to communicate effectively in oral, written and presentation formats
- Knowledge of machining and welding processes
The following requirements are desired and will be used to differentiate all candidates who apply for this position.
- Strategic and Results Orientation
- Develop Talent
- Building Networks
- Customer Orientation
- Leading change
Framatome is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Location Lynchburg, Virginia, United States Position Type Part-Time
Job Number: 370-378
Community / Marketing Title: Advisory Engineer (Part Time) (370-378)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lynchburg, Virginia US