Planner/Scheduler IV (334-378)
Location: Pickering, Ontario CA
Job Number: 289
Framatome is seeking a Planner/Scheduler IV in our Pickering, Canada office. Under broad supervision, this position is responsible for establishing detailed schedules and resource requirements for operating plants and/or new plant deployment projects. Coordinates with project partners on the development and implementation of project schedules; tracks and monitors project schedules through completion. Analyzes plans and schedules to identify potential delays and integration problems; recommends changes to plans and schedules.
- Develops, maintains current project schedules, schedule status and schedule analysis with appropriate software.
- Assists in developing project work breakdown structure for projects to meet scheduling and cost tracking requirements.
- Provides critical path analysis and creates 'what if' scenarios; evaluates impact of changes to critical path.
- Assists in identifying and ensuring adherence to required project resources (staff, materials, equipment, etc.).
- Coordinates with IS on implementation, updating and enhancement to scheduling software tools.
- Participates on project teams providing valued project data and analysis; leads project schedule status meetings.
- Provides scheduling training, coaching and leadership to project staff, as needed.
- Develops and analyzes project metrics; generates accurate, timely reports and schedules for management.
- Recommends and develops scheduling process improvements.
All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered for this opportunity. Candidates who exceed minimum qualifications may be considered for a higher level position.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering plus 4-6 years of related work experience.
- May substitute a Bachelor's Degree in a non-technical discipline plus 6-8 years of related work experience, or comparable additional experience in lieu of Degree
The following requirements are desired and will be used to differentiate all candidates who apply for this position:
- Advanced understanding of complex planning and scheduling concepts and scheduling software
- Comprehension of nuclear power plant systems, components and interrelated activities
- Strong written, verbal and listening communication skills
- Understanding of internal and external stakeholders to ensure complete work package inputs and definition
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Advanced knowledge of PC-based applications such as MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
Framatome is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Location Pickering, Ontario, Canada Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Job Number: 334-378
Community / Marketing Title: Planner/Scheduler IV (334-378)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pickering, Ontario CA