Product Manager I-III (328-378)
Location: Lynchburg, Virginia US
Job Number: 283
Framatome's Installed Base Business Unit is responsible for all types of services and maintenance activities for commercial nuclear operating plants. IB Sales manages the sales activity to increase order volume while maximizing Framatome's long term profitability for the worldwide Installed Base Business by leveraging its competitive position and cultivating relationships to selectively win new business and maintain existing business. The IB Sales organization provides leadership and management of company sales functions to achieve sustainable commercial objectives. It develops and implements sales and marketing strategies to increase sales, margins, and sales process efficiency through a global approach, using synergies between regions.
The IBR Business Unit focuses on performing component repair, replacement and metrology services for the commercial nuclear generating stations in the US. This position is specifically responsible for business development activities for the Metrology group.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify appropriate customer contacts to promote Metrology products and services.
- Develop, maintain and manage customer relationships in order to identify potential Metrology offers, working closely with other internal stakeholders.
- Identify new and maintain existing customer opportunities, their specific status and relevant commercial information in the designated opportunity tracking database(s).
- Provide market & competitor analysis, and market pricing recommendations for individual proposals.
- Responsible for developing proposals, executive summaries, value propositions and pricing.
- Develop and communicate marketing strategy, customer messages and advertising campaigns, in conjunction with Marketing.
- Lead/support proposal presentations and customer discovery meetings along with identifying and involving the required Business Line responsible for technical knoweldge regarding the opportunity.
- Prepare and deliver customer proposals following the established Business Development processes. This includes proposal preparation, review, approval and submittal.
- Assist in contract negotiation plans in cooperation with the Sales Area VP and the Business Line.
- Work closely with the Metrology Product Line which is ultimately responsible for profitability and execution of scope.
- Represent Metrology Sales when interacting with other internal stakeholders to develop sales plans, capture strategies, and decision maps, etc.
- The primary metrics for this position are: Order Bookings (OIT), Margin on Contract (MoC), Leads and Customer Interfaces.
All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered for this opportunity. Candidates who exceed minimum qualifications may be considered for a higher level position.
- BS in Engineering, Science, or Business preferred plus 5 years Metrology experience or related work experience required.
- Must have ability to lead and work as part of a team and often with little day-to-day supervision.
- Must have a good understanding/general knowledge of the entire plant system.
- Must have prior experience either in commercial nuclear industry or sales.
- Must be a high energy, goal driven individual.
The following requirements are desired and will be used to differentiate all candidates who apply for this position.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency with PC-based applications such as MS Office.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff and management (both internal and customer).
- Ability to change priorities quickly, confront issues directly and work well as part of a team.
- Business acumen to understand business risk and challenges, and recognize corporate opportunities.
- Financial saavy, with experience negotiating contracts.
- Demonstrable track record in delivering sales results and meeting/exceeding goals.
- Existing external customer relationships.
- Experience developing, writing and executing business plans, commercial plans, and opportunity capture plans.
Travel: 35% - Domestic travel. This is a position that includes all phases of the sales process; lead generation, opportunity mining, strategy development, proposal preparation and sales closure.
Framatome is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Location Lynchburg, Virginia, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Job Number: 328-378
Community / Marketing Title: Product Manager I-III (328-378)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lynchburg, Virginia US