Manager I-II, NDE Product Line Manager for IB-A Field Organization (253-378)
Location: Lynchburg, Virginia US
Job Number: 218
Framatome is searching for an NDE Product Line Manager for IB-A Field Organization for our Mill Ridge Road office in Lynchburg, Virginia. The NDE Product Line Manager for field organization manages through subordinate managers/supervisors activities of professional, lead or support personnel who perform nuclear plant maintenance/inspection work. The position has cost center responsibilities and multiple work group responsibilities. Final authority in employee performance, development, hiring, firing and has long term planning responsibilities assisting with strategic planning for the Sector or Business Unit.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Adapts section's plans and priorities to address business and operational challenges.
- Optimizes workload, validates demand for process improvements
- Defines the required level of skills and implements hiring and development initiatives so that the section reaches the required level of performance and skills necessary to carry out company objectives
- Proposes and implements a budget and cost reduction improvements to reach financial objectives
- Provides input to strategic planning for the Sector or Business Unit.
- Develop market SWOT analyses to address future opportunities
- Refine Framatome's value proposition
- Define the necessary industrial schemes and develop industry partnerships
- Achieve growth targets
- The position will report to the IBN Vice President.
All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered for this opportunity. Candidates who exceed minimum qualifications may be considered for a higher level position.
- Manager I - Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, plus 12 years directly related experience.
- Manager II - Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, plus 15 years directly related experience.
- Framatome LSS Black Belt certification a plus.
The following requirements are desired and will be used to differentiate all candidates who apply for this position:
- Technical expertise in nuclear plant maintenance or NDE related experience.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to work well with all level of staff and management.
- Good problem analysis and problem solving skills.
Travel: Domestic and International travel - 20-30%.
Framatome is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Location Lynchburg, Virginia, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Job Number: 253-378
Community / Marketing Title: Manager I-II, NDE Product Line Manager for IB-A Field Organization (253-378)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lynchburg, Virginia US