Planner/Scheduler III (252-378)
Location: Lynchburg, Virginia US
Job Number: 217
Framatome is looking for a Planner Scheduler III in Lynchburg, VA. Under moderate supervision, this position is responsible for establishing detailed schedules and resource requirements for operating plants and/or new plant deployment projects. Coordinates with project partners on the development and implementation of project schedules; tracks and monitors project schedules through completion. Analyzes plans and schedules to identify potential delays and integration problems; recommends changes to plans and schedules
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Assists Group Leaders in creating and maintaining schedules.
- Develops, maintains current project schedules, schedule status and schedule analysis with appropriate software.
- Assists in developing project work breakdown structure for projects to meet scheduling requirements.
- Provides critical path analysis and creates 'what if' scenarios; evaluates impact of changes to critical path.
- Assists in identifying and ensuring adherence to required project resources (staff, materials, equipment, etc.).
- Participates on project teams providing valued project data and analysis; leads project schedule status meetings.
- Provides scheduling training, coaching and leadership to project staff, as needed.
- Develops and analyzes project metrics; generates accurate, timely reports and schedules for management.
- Recommends and develops scheduling process improvements.
- Responsible to manage the two-week schedule update cycle and to distribute the reports accordingly on an established SharePoint site.
All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered for this opportunity. Candidates who exceed minimum qualifications may be considered for a higher level position.
- Bachelor's Degree, plus 2-4 years of related work experience, or comparable additional experience in lieu of Degree. May substitute a Bachelor's Degree in a non-technical discipline plus 4-6 years of related work experience, or comparable additional experience in lieu of Degree.
- Good understanding of complex planning and scheduling concepts and scheduling software (MS Project).
- Basic comprehension of nuclear power plant systems, components and interrelated activities
- Good written, verbal and listening communication skills.
- Understanding of internal and external stakeholders to ensure complete work package inputs and definition.
- Good problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Fundamental working knowledge of PC-based applications such as MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
The following requirements are desired and will be used to differentiate all candidates who apply for this position.
- Builds constructive relationships and communicates well
- Learns constantly and shows creativity
- Knows the professional environment
- Results, Quality, and Customer Oriented
Framatome is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Location Lynchburg, Virginia, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Job Number: 252-378
Community / Marketing Title: Planner/Scheduler III (252-378)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lynchburg, Virginia US