HVAC Specialist/Electronic Technician I/II (241-378)
Location: Lynchburg, Virginia US
Job Number: 206
Framatome is looking for an HVAC Specialist/Electronic Technician I/II at our Mt. Athos Road location in Lynchburg, VA. This position is part of a multi-talented team which is responsible for the maintenance of multiple sites. HVAC technician may work with other HVAC technicians to maintain all HVAC units, boilers, chillers and ventilation systems on site. Typical duties include trouble shooting, repair and preventative maintenance of these systems. This position will be the administrator of the Johnson Controls Building Automation System (BAS) which runs the entire Mount Athos site. This position must have a thorough knowledge of the BAS, the components that make up the system and how they are to be programmed.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Manage site Building Automation System including upgrades additions and changes
- Electrician with a good knowledge of Industrial Electricity .
- General maintenance activities including such tasks as snow removal.
- Assist others in repair of other electrical supplied equipment on site.
All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered for this opportunity. Candidates who exceed minimum qualifications may be considered for a higher level position.
- HS diploma with 2-5 years of related experience or Associate Degree in Electronics with 0-2 years of related experience. Must have an electrical journeyman's certification.
- Refrigerant Certification, Universal type preferred
- In-depth knowledge of Johnson Controls BAS. The ability to trouble shoot and program
- Ability to change priorities quickly, confront issues directly and work well as part of a team.
- Good industrial electrical background
- Good written and verbal communication skills
The following requirements are desired and will be used to differentiate all candidates who apply for this position.
- AAS in industrial electricity or equivalent
- Master electrician certification
- Working Knowledge of PLC programming
- Working knowledge of variable frequency drive
- Working knowledge of preventative maintenance programs
Framatome is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Location Lynchburg, Virginia, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Job Number: 241-378
Community / Marketing Title: HVAC Specialist/Electronic Technician I/II (241-378)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lynchburg, Virginia US