Production Support/Analytical Services Lab Specialist I/II (316-378)
Location: Richland, Washington US
Job Number: 275
Framatome is seeking an Analytical Services Lab Specialist I/II for our Richland, WA location. Production Support/Analytical Services provide analyses in support of HRR Operations. These include analyses on uranium powder and pellets, physical testing on components, and testing of effluents and bioassay samples.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Performs complex laboratory tasks.
- Records observations, measurements, and reports results.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining all rooms and equipment.
- Receives and analyzes materials.
- Be competent to perform tasks that may impact on health and safety in the workplace.
- Relies on specialized experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Will be required to work around radioactive and/or corrosive chemicals including HF (Hydrofluoric Acid) and must be able to wear the appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May lead and direct work of others.
- Some creativity and latitude is expected.
All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered for this opportunity. Candidates who exceed minimum qualifications may be considered for a higher level position.
- Analytical Services Lab Specialist I - High School Diploma plus 0-2 years of experience. Prefer AS Degree with Chemistry courses.
- Analytical Services Lab Specialist II - High School Diploma plus 2-4 years of experience. Prefer AS Degree with Chemistry courses.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under strict deadlines.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Human Performance Tools
- In order to be eligible for interviews, selected candidates will have to take and pass a basic Chemistry test.
The following requirements are desired and will be used to differentiate all candidates who apply for this position:
- Special consideration will be given to candidates with previous laboratory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or Physical Science.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing, Lean 6-Sigma, 5S is desirable.
Framatome is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Location Richland, Washington, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Job Number: 316-378
Community / Marketing Title: Production Support/Analytical Services Lab Specialist I/II (316-378)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Richland, Washington US