Administrative Assistant III (287-378)
Location: Lynchburg, Virginia US
Job Number: 250
The Installed Base Services Business Group combines the nuclear reactor design and construction activities and the products and services activities necessary for the maintenance, operation, modernization, and improvement of power plants. It also includes vessel propulsion nuclear reactor and research reactor activities.
The Framatome Installed Base Business - Products and Engineering Group (IBPE) performs a wide range of engineering and project activities for all nuclear reactor types, consistent with Framatome's expertise as an Engineering Services Supplier for the Nuclear Power Industry. We deliver engineering products for power plant modernizations, plant upgrades and equipment replacements, design, operation and licensing analyses.
Over the years, we developed a unique set of competencies in project management, design, construction, commissioning and operation. Today, we continue to make the development of technical and project management skills our top priority. We provide these engineering services either with our internal resources and / or together with external partners.
Framatome is seeking an Administrative Assistant in Lynchburg, VA. The ideal candidate is a driven, positive and highly dedicated individual with the ability to clearly communicate and perform in a manner consistent with Framatome's safety culture.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to Managers and provide admin support for all personnel
- Maintain metrics that support Here & Now board
- Prepare SAP Purchase Requisitions for goods, services, subcontractors
- One-Time Admin
- Send Weekly SAP Time Reports
- Documentum & LiveCycle Admin
- DevonWay Admin
- Concur Admin/Including Understanding of Expense Policies.
- Assists other IBPE Admin Assistants as requested to support peak or overflow workloads for example: procedures typing, time card management, 51 & 32 document development, Concur
- Emergency Team member
- Organize IBPE Floor Plan, conference rooms, and other facilities
- Maintain Organizational Charts for multiple organizations/groups
- Assist management with presentations and Utility information packages
- Maintain document database
- Arrange and facilitate necessary group/staff meetings
All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered for this opportunity. Candidates who exceed minimum qualifications may be considered for a higher level position.
- High School Diploma with 4-6 years of direct related work experience or Associates Degree with 2-4 years of direct related work experience.
- Strong technical writing abilities
- Proven people / team management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Proficient in all Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Results driven self-starter requiring little direct supervision
- Strong sense of integrity, professional demeanor and willingness to consistently learn and engage
The following requirements are desired and will be used to differentiate all candidates who apply for this position.
- Experience in the Nuclear environment (Framatome culture)
- 4+ years of experience working in an administrative role
- Ability to quickly learn Framatome's operating software programs (Onetime, Concur, SAP, etc.)
- Outgoing, energetic, and customer service oriented personality
- Proactive, have the ability to work with minimal direction
- Willingness to learn and assume responsibility for new tasks
- Experience with MS Project or Primavera is a plus
- Strong initiative to streamline processes
- Strong communication skills
Framatome is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Location Lynchburg, Virginia, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Job Number: 287-378
Community / Marketing Title: Administrative Assistant III (287-378)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lynchburg, Virginia US