Workflow Technician II (275-378)
Location: Kincardine, Ontario CA
Job Number: 237
Framatome Canada, headquartered in Pickering is a major player as a services and engineering provider for the Canadian and global CANDU market. Framatome is seeking a temporary position of a Workflow Technician II in our Kincardine office, supporting our Bruce Power projects - Bruce Power Valves Program, future pressure boundary projects, and High Voltage Programs.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Formats and migrates documents into templates/forms.
- Provide technical support for nuclear documents.
- Troubleshoots problem documents.
- Proofreads to ensure consistent quality and accuracy of document format.
- Check if all necessary signatures were recorded.
- Creates electronic work packages and workflow of documents to the Records Management Department.
- Creates, updates, and provides resolution to routine technical problems.
- Tracks the workflow through the Microsoft SharePoint site, LiveCycle, Documentum Workflows or manual workflows.
- Reviews progress and updates management, as needed.
- Verifies document formatting does not conflict with associated procedures.
- Collaborates with team members to ensure required deadlines are met.
- Recommends procedures and methods.
- Plans and conducts advanced technical assignments.
- Assist the project with tracking documents and records moving in and out of the company.
- Prepare or revise procedures related to Document Control.
All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered for this opportunity. Candidates who exceed minimum qualifications may be considered for a higher level position.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree, plus a minimum of 2-4 years of related work experience.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Word (templates, styles, outlines, etc.) and Microsoft SharePoint sites.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office software (Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Good knowledge of electronic workflow
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
The following requirements are desired and will be used to differentiate all candidates who apply for this position.
- Knowledge of Documentum Software
- Knowledge ADOBE LiveCycle
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint
- Knowledge of Passport Software
- Knowledge of Maximo Software
Framatome is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Location Kincardine, Ontario, Canada Position Type Temporary
Job Number: 275-378
Community / Marketing Title: Workflow Technician II (275-378)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Kincardine, Ontario CA