Engineer II (260-378)
Location: Mansfield, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 233
Framatome is looking for an Engineer II to support project engineering work in Mansfield, MA. This position is responsible for performing software and hardware related engineering tasks. Implementing both software and hardware solutions using various platforms such as the Triconex PLC, Foxboro DCS and Wonderware InTouch. Key function will be hardware design of cabinet assemblies and components and testing of implemented hardware solutions. Development of Hardware Design documents, Requirements documents, and Test Specifications.
Under general supervision, performs varied and more difficult engineering tasks requiring application of established techniques and procedures. Assignments involve responsibility for planning/conducting a complete task or portion of a larger project under direction of more experienced staff.
Primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Defines hardware design for I&C project architectures based on customer requirements and product specifications;
- Drafting of hardware detailed design using AutoCad Electrical software; Detailed drawings will be used for manufacturing of cabinet assemblies and enclosures and integration of project solutions.
- Performs routine and non-routine engineering assignments typically in areas of hardware design, development, analysis, evaluation, testing and preparation of specifications.
- Prepares detailed application, system, and hardware specifications based on client requirements.
- Solves a range of straightforward problems, analyzes solutions and assesses each using standard procedures.
- Receives assistance and instructions on unusual or more complex features and possible solutions, as needed.
- Ensures compliance with government, organization and customer engineering standards.
- Performs other related duties and tasks, as required.
Education and Experience:
- BS in Engineering plus a minimum of 2-3 years of related engineering experience in the nuclear industry.
- Proven knowledge of Foxboro DCS and Triconex products.
- Proficient in AutoCad Electrical
- Experienced in cabinet assembly and enclosure design in the I&C industry
- Ability to develop and maintain good interpersonal relationships with all levels of staff and management.
- Good problem identification and problem resolution skills;
- Operate computer on a continual basis and communicate with various levels of the organization.
- Good Eyesight (with or without glasses)
- Strong experience in AutoCad Electrical.
- Foxboro DCS and Triconex background.
Framatome is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Location Mansfield, Massachusetts, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Job Number: 260-378
Community / Marketing Title: Engineer II (260-378)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mansfield, Massachusetts US