Project Administrator I - Pickering (232-378)
Location: Pickering, Ontario CA
Job Number: 192
Framatome is looking for a Project Administrator I for our Pickering, ON office. Under direct supervision, this position is responsible for assisting with the management of less complex single product line commercial projects from proposal development and award through contract closeout. Responsibilities may include assisting PMs with project planning, scheduling and control of related activities, tracking project activities and schedules, assisting with the development of project updates, costs, overruns, etc.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Provides support to project managers during the execution of major commercial design, construction, expansion, extension, renovation or component replacement projects.
- Assists with the coordination of project plans/schedules/materials to ensure project quality, reliability, cost and timing objectives.
- Assists with the development of project assignments, timetables and responsibilities for team members.
- Assists the project management team in maintaining and updating project records (minutes of meeting, action logs, equipment utilization logs, etc.).
- Coordinates multiple project activities including organizing personnel, materials and equipment.
- Monitors completion of project tasks, tracks document approval process, and provides support with the preparation of project reports and project presentations as required.
- Helps define and forecast needed skills to meet project objectives.
- Supports the project managers with the review of man hour reports to ensure accuracy of project charges.
All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered for this opportunity. Candidates who exceed minimum qualifications may be considered for a higher level position.
- BS Degree in Business, Engineering or similar field, or related experience in lieu of degree, plus 4-6 years of closely related project work.
- Good understanding of project management fundamental concepts and principles.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; ability to work effectively with staff & management
- Excellent working knowledge of PC-based applications such as MS Office (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint)
- Basic problem identification and resolution skills with emphasis on "root cause" analysis
- Good report development skills
- Builds constructive relationships, communicates, learns constantly, shows creativity, knows the professional environment, results, quality, and customer oriented.
The following requirements are desired and will be used to differentiate all candidates who apply for this position.
- Previous experience with coordination of construction projects in the nuclear field, in particular at Ontario Power Generation is a plus.
- Ontario Power Generation security clearance is a plus.
Travel: Typical travel to Ontario Power Generation Site.
Framatome is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Location Pickering, Ontario, Canada Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Job Number: 232-378
Community / Marketing Title: Project Administrator I - Pickering (232-378)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pickering, Ontario CA